24 OCT 2022 – 4 NOV 2022
The Course is unit Standard based and the following will be covered:
- Unit Standard 123520: Supervise firearm training (Instructor).
- Unit Standard 123516: Supervise shooting exercises (Range Officer).
- Unit Standard 117870: Conduct targeted training and development using given methodologies.
- Unit Standard 115753: Conduct outcomes-based assessment ( Assessor Training).
- Ethics Workshop 2 and PFTC grading shoot will also be conducted.
YOUR OWN FIREARMS
- Handgun with 2 magazines
- Self-loading rifle in 223 caliber or larger
- Shotgun 12 gauge-pump action or semi-automatic
- Manually operated rifle in minimum 223 caliber
- 400 rounds handgun
- 400 rounds self-loading rifle
- 100 rounds manual rifle
- 250 round shotgun
- Each student must have his own ear and eye protection
- Water bottle
- Stopwatch and whistle
- Firearms must be carried in rifle bags/handguns in proper holsters
Firearms can be rented from the Farm.
Arrangements must be made 2 weeks in advance.
R 400 per firearm type.
The Farm is a Licenced Ammunition dealer and ammunition can be purchased on-site at very mark related prices. Contact our office for enquiries about your calibre and booking of ammunition.
Lunch and refreshments will be provided every day – Included in the price.
Excluded from the price.
A list of guest houses in our area can be obtained from our office. 053-207 7024
WHAT DOES THE COURSE COST?
4 Unit Standards are included in the course as well as Ethics Program and PFTC Grading Shoot.
R 15 500 per person
Booking must be made 2 weeks in advance.